Fritz Sauv Blanc Dry Creek

Faubourg Wines

Fritz Sauv Blanc Dry Creek
  • $16.99

The Gaudi-inspired winery is built into a hillside and uses natural “air conditioning” to insure perfect conditions for winemaking and cellaring. Gravity also plays a unique part in its sustainable winemaking. The estate Dry Creek Valley vintage was 90 percent fermented in stainless steel tanks to capture the aromatics of the fruit and the remaining 10 percent was fermented in new French oak to soften the mouth feel. All the wines in the portfolio are hand crafted. This care shines through in this varietal. Green aromas of freshly mown grass, white peach and citrus drift from the glass after the initial swirl. This varietal is highly mineral with bright acidity; so serve it chilled. White peach, Meyer lemon, grapefruit tantalize the taste buds and temper into a refreshingly, long finish.

Added to cart

c